Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tomorrow

It isn't as if nothing is happening in life that I don't blog anymore.  Au contraire Pierre!  There is so much going on that my head is spinning a bit.  Actually I try to keep the head straight so I can see where I am going but the rest of my body is doing the rubberband man keeping the family afloat.

It isn't as if I think the events of life aren't blogworthy.  I compose posts in my head sometimes.  I just can't seem to get them down on the screen anywhere close to the actual event.

So what's goin' on?  Enough fodder for a whole bunch of posts!  The kids have been out of school a month already.  Kit is doing swim team for the very first time.  Our house is being renovated while we suffer neurological damage from lead live in it. There is something else that I just can't write about but I PROMISE to tell you later.  I went to more recitals in June than that woman with 18 kids.  (I'm lying about that.)

I'm so tired right now I can't put a sentence together.

Tomorrow, tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I have been having trouble finding the time to blog recently. Why are we so busy? I have several posts in my drafts. I may finish them someday but they will no longer be timely.

    An Arkies Musings

    ReplyDelete